Donations & In-Kind Services
Annabelle Candy Company prides itself on community involvement in aiding local public non-profit organizations through in-kind donations of confectionery products. Due to the frequency and extent of recent submissions, we have now established guidelines to follow when considering eligible organizations.
Please note that Annabelle Candy Company favors organizations that advocate in the interests of children and families, and that are focused on the San Francisco Bay Area. Annabelle Candy Company does not provide monetary donations.
Donation requests will only be considered if your organization meets the following criteria:
– Must be an organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
– Must be within the immediate area of the corporate headquarters of the Annabelle Candy Company at 27211 Industrial Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94545.
– Must not disqualified by any of the below stated donation exemptions An organization is limited to only one donation receipt within a 12-month period.
Additional Donation Criteria
Due to increased requests for in-kind donations. Annabelle Candy Company cannot support the following:
– Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
– Lobbying or advocacy groups
– Private schools, foundations, or clubs
– Labor organizations
– Third-party fundraising organizations
– Individuals or for-profit businesses
– Organized sport teams or leagues
– Fraternal organizations
– Conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, telethons, or corporate picnics
– Solicitations to Advertise